JUGO DE AVENA (OATMEAL AND MILK BEVERAGE)
Prep: 30 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
What Do I Need?
- 2 cups of almond or any dairy-free milk of your choice.
- 1 cup of oatmeal (whole, not instant)
- 1 cup sweetener of your choice (i.e. sugar or maple syrup)
- 3 limes
- 2 cups of ice
How Do I Make It?
- Blend oatmeal and milk for 3 minutes.
- Strain blended mix into a jug to separate any solid matter. Add sweetener to taste.
- Chill in the freezer (it has to be very cold, or it will curdle). Remove from the freezer and add the ice, stir.
- Slowly pour the lime juice into the oatmeal mix stirring constantly to avoid curdle. Serve immediately.