We invite you to discover a world of delicious plant-based foods! Explore your kitchen skills through our hands-on plant-based cooking class. Our cooking class this month will be in partnership with The Horticulture Society and focused on summer recipes using seasonal and local ingredients!
Our class will be taught by Chef Ysanet Batista. The class will provide a space of positivity, community building, and learning that will give you confidence to go home and share your new learned knowledge with your people. Check out photos from our recent cooking class.
What To Expect:
- Classes are 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 15 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class (please let us know if you have accessibility needs)
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a sit down communal dinner with the dishes prepared in the class
- Students will receive recipes in paper and electronic form
Woke Foods recipes are developed using common cooking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please email us at email@example.com before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Watermelon, Cucumber, and Tomato Gazpacho
- Ripe Plantain Boats (Canoas) with Eggplants and Cashew Cream Sauce
- Smoked Collard Greens
- Coconut Horchata
RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY CLICKING HERE