We invite you to discover a world of delicious plant-based foods and explore your kitchen skills through our hands-on plant-based cooking class. Our cooking class will allow you to learn how to prepare fresh and easy plant-based dishes rooted in Dominican and other Caribbean flavors while building relationships with people. Our class will be taught by Woke Foods founders, Ysanet and Merelis! You'll learn knife care skills and to eat seasonally to energize your body. Our class will provide a space of positivity, community building, and learning that will give you confidence to go home and share your new learned knowledge with your people. Check out photos from our recent cooking class.
What To Expect:
- Classes are 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 15 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a sit down communal dinner with the dishes prepared in the class
- Students will receive recipes in paper and electronic forms
Woke Foods recipes are developed using common cooking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
MENU: TBA Soon!
Register by clicking HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/woke-foods-plant-based-cooking-class-tickets-36753891880